- HTTP 201: Extra successful!
- HTTP 220 (The Clooney): Same as 200 with a little something in there for your trouble.
- HTTP 235: Successful, but user is probably a lesbian.
- HTTP 309: This ain’t your kind of website, bro. Try the blog around the corner, or bring a pretty lady next time.
- HTTP 403: ERROR Too much Palatino.
- HTTP 420: Uhh…. Like- wait. What did you ask for?
- HTTP 450: It’s past your bedtime. go to sleep.
- HTTP 451: Seriously man, not funny. How many people are even going to get what you’re talking about?
- HTTP 452: Or should I say, how many people are going to get this who aren’t MOUTH BREATHING HYPERNERDS, like you?
- HTTP 453: Yes. I understand you had hopes for this idea when it occured to you, 90 seconds ago. “Server responses that are improbable and funny.” Cute.
- HTTP 454: Go to sleep.
- HTTP 455: Just … give me the mouse. Slowly …
- HTTP 456: Good, now
reblogged from yourmonkeycalled
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.